Friday 15 March 2013

MMS : Day 11 ~ Yeast Flare?

11 drops activated MMS in 8 ozs water, total of 10 doses.

Observations:

I had to attend parent-training at Jojo's school again today, something we do every Friday.  I heard Jojo say "all done" very clearly for the first time once he had finished one of his tasks.

He was calm in the car on the way back, fussed a bit upon reaching home but quickly settled down.

Otherwise an uneventful day, just that towards the evening he began to get agitated. Pacing up and down and seeming rather agitated.

Sleep:

Tucked him into bed but another night where it was difficult for him to fall asleep. Took about 2 hours before he could fall asleep and when I woke up at 4 am and checked on him, he was up! Sitting in the dark in the bathroom.

Kinda creeped me out.

Took him back to bed and I tucked him back in.